Tuesday, April 10, 2007

JEEEZUS CHRIST IM BORED

Sonofabitch. Im bored out of my mind. Could it be the 2 RedBulls talking or the Starbucks coffee coursing through my veins? Who the fuck knows or cares. What is it about the human that makes them not content with normal?
What the Fuck is wrong with us that when life seems to be going the way that it should with the sitcom family show life....that we feel COMPELLED to fuck it up?
I am soo fucking bored. Bored with my life and my family and my job and my surroundings and my core being.
I HATE IT. What is so wrong with me that I just want to break and run? What the fuck is wrong with me that I want to not go home. That I want to get up from this mutherfucking cubical and put on my coat and walk out the door and pick a direction and go.
What the Fuck is wrong with me.

I have a married life with a home and 4 sons and a mutherfucking dog and a whitecollar desk job and a normal life and a normal husband and blah blah balahhhh

To Quote Kravitz: 'I want to get away. I want to Fllllyyyy away. Yeah Yeah Yeah. You know I gotta get away!'

I hate it when Im like this...it means that something drastic that I will envitably regret is right around the corner.

I gotta "phone a friend" to calm me down.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are normal. You are not content with what you life is offering you. You need to explore and let your spirit free. You can do this in many venues without per say leaving the life you are living with your family. You can do this without per say leaving your job. Although if you truly do not feel fulfilled by your work, then you may want to look into a different profession. We all need a sense of purpose, and a profession that lacks any purpose detracts from that. What do you love to do?

Use your energy for the positive, and do not let in build up to the point of exploding.

Sunday, June 24, 2007 10:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home